Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to AZ Driving


I will begin with an apology and that is for coming to the party late! I should have been here years ago; however, it's not too late. I own a small production company in Arizona. After having so many bouts with bad drivers in Phoenix I clearly knew that Arizona drivers needed help. I decided to provide that help in the form of a television show, the "How is Your Driving?" program. While I was doing my research for the show I learn that three cities in Arizona (Phoenix, Mesa and Tucson) were number 1, 3 and 5 in the country for Red Light Running, Speeding and Fatalities! Since that time the numbers are pretty much the same. Every night on any given local news show you will hear about some automobile collision involving a pedestrian.

Currently, in Arizona all the attention is being focused on photo enforcement. The former Governor decided to use photo enforcement cameras on the states highways to ticket speeders but her main objective was to use the funds to relieve the state of its debt! Now that she's gone the "speeders" along with others want the cameras removed.

Again, I apologize for being late but I hope to keep the party going strong. I would like to hear from you on these and other topics concerning AZ Driving.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment